Vox Indie is dedicated to exploring issues surrounding online copyright and content creation from the perspective of an independent filmmaker . As a 30-year film and journalism veteran, I’ll share my perspectives on piracy and the damage done to content creators worldwide. My hope is to share ideas about possible solutions and to foster a greater appreciation and understanding of creators' rights in our evolving digital landscape.
- Improving YouTube’s Content ID could help creators of all stripes
- MUSO piracy report spots some new global trends
- First Look, Facebook’s New Rights Manager Tools
- New report on how (some) companies enable malware’s spread
- Google updates its anti-piracy report
- New study shows bias against women in film continues